Tuesday

Just Been Paid : JSS Tripler Strategy

banner

NEWS !
Just Been Paid  was sold to Profitclicking.com .  all the members, stats was moved. Do not worry. Everything work the same, even better !

Before I get into a JSS Tripler Strategy, I’m going to give a brief overview of JSS Tripler.  JSS Tripler is Just Been Paid’s Synergy Surf.  The triplers are advertising credits that are bought in $10 positions.  Each $10 position will give you $15 back over the course of about 80 days, or you earn 1.5-2% every day on each $10 tripler position until you have earned $15 for each one!

So that being said, what is the best JSS Tripler Strategy?

That depends on your budget and goals but for starters here is an easy one that I still use.  I started with only $40!  JSS Tripler gives you a free position to try out the system.  I bought 4 and had 1 which gave me 5 tripler positions earning me $1 a day.  Nothing to write home about I know!!

Every 2 weeks I got paid and put anywhere from $50-$100 in and I only put in a total of about $250 over the course of 2 months.  I also logged in everyday in my JSS tripler account and repurchased a new $10 position once I got the money in my account.  I did this everyday until I got 100 active JSS Tripler positions.  They are active for about 80 days or until you have earned the full $15!

Once I hit 100 JSS tripler positions, earning me $20 a day, my strategy was simply 70/30.  That is basically every Friday I use 70% of my earnings to repurchase more JSS triplers and withdraw 30% to my pocket!  To make it really easy, repurchase triplers every day of the week except Thursday and Friday which equals just over 30%.  Your number of triplers will increase and your weekly paycheck will go up and it will be indefinitely sustained!

I hope you get some value out of this.  This is an easy JSS tripler strategy that anyone can do.  I will continue to update this blog regularly and record my experience with different JSS tripler strategies

Andrei Matias

Join me in JBP and I will help you maximize your earnings with JSS Tripler!  You found this page and odds are my marketing is working and I do know a thing or too and will help you!  


banner




4 comentarii:

moneyking said...

i registered on this program, lets make money !!!!!

Cristi said...

look great this program, i see its old too, i maked account and i invested 10$ from my pocket too, i will get back this money in 2 months :). Every 2 months i get 10$ without doing nothing .:)

thanks for this site

Juan-Carlos said...

Grea oportunity, i registered right now.

Nice your strategy, i will invest too ;) is a good program.

Vicky said...

I just registered, lets make some money !

We are online since
August 2012

Unique Visitors

Page Views